B2B Sales (Retail) Intern
We’re looking for highly driven student talent to take up the role of B2B Sales (Retail) Intern on a full-time or nearly full-time basis. This position is mainly intended for longer term interns (6-12 months) and summer jobs.
We’re looking for people who are hungry to learn about retail sales, sales support, sales staff training and creating sales materials.
Ambronite’s mission is to transform humans and our planet from surviving to thriving, through a sustainable plant-based lifestyle. We are helping urban professionals to live their life to the fullest by creating delicious, plant-based foods designed for modern lifestyle.
Our first product is Complete Meal Shake that gives everything your body needs in 2 minutes, from real foods.
Ambronite has customers in over 30 countries and has been covered by e.g. TIME Magazine, Wired, Wallpaper and Business Insider. We are venture backed by investors such as Jawed Karim (Co-founder at YouTube) and Lifeline Ventures. Learn more: http://ambronite.com/
In a nutshell, the role includes:
- Supporting retails sales in Finland, Sweden, Netherland and UK
- Support getting Ambronite product listed in retails stores in Finland and abroad together with our co-founder Mikko who is in responsible of our retail expansion
- Educating sales staff at our retail partners -- organizing and scheduling trainings
- Maintain relationships with our retailers and answering to their questions and requests
- Organizing in-store sampling events
- As part of our A-list team you get as much responsibility as you are able to hande & the chance to grow with us to the next level
What do we require from candidates?
- Hunger for SALES -- sales-oriented mindset, pro-active self starter
- Fluent with people skills -- positive attitude
- Reliable and ability to manage several relationships and create trust
- Effective verbal & written communication skills, both in Finnish and in English
- Positive, proactive and in and inquisitive attitude
- Self-initiative & high accountability is required in the fast-paced startup-culture
- Aligned with our values of healthy lifestyle and interest towards nutrition
- We’re hiring doers only — you will get your hands dirty and start building your sales experience from the day one
What do we consider as a plus?
- Other language skills, e.g. Swedish or Dutch is a plus
- Tech-savviness and eagerness to utilize technology as a natural part of your work
What do you get?
- Valuable experience working in an international growth startup
- You get to be part of small effective team: you are working directly with co-founders
- You get to learn about all other aspects of business besides sales, such as marketing, branding, product development, manufacturing and logistics.
- Your work will have a direct impact on the success of Ambronite
- Unlimited stock of Ambronite products for personal use :)
- Learn more about Ambronite culture in this blog post and in this culture mini-book.
- This is a full-time role: our office is located in Kamppi (Lapinlahdenkatu 16).
- Work will include meetings and travels in Finland and potentially abroad
- Monthly fixed intern-level compensation is included in this position
- For successful performance there is possibility for continued agreement
Application process - does this sound like you?:
- After sending your application through Workable, please also send max 3 min long video introduction of yourself
- In the video, please briefly 1) introduce yourself, 2) your previous sales experience, 3) why you would like to work for Ambronite, and 4) why we should select you
- Video should be shot with a mobile phone (no need for high production quality).
- Please send the video with Whatsapp to Mikko at +358504117282 after you’ve submitted your application through Workable
For more information regarding the position and application process, you may contact Mikko Ikola (050 411 7282, mikko (at) ambronite.com)