Marketing Intern (Influencer Reachout)
We are recruiting Marketing intern for Influencer Reachout
We’re looking for highly driven student talents to take up the role of Marketing intern for Influencer Reachout on a full-time / nearly full-time basis. This position is mainly intended for summer interns or longer term interns (6-12 months).
We’re looking for people who are hungry to continuously learn about social media, working with influencers and online marketing.
Genuine interest in healthy lifestyle and nutrition is essential part of our company culture. We’re recruiting as soon as we find suitable candidates during April 2019.
Ambronite’s mission is to transform humans and our planet from surviving to thriving, through a sustainable plant-based lifestyle. We are helping urban professionals to live their life to the fullest by creating delicious, plant-based foods designed for modern lifestyle.
Our first product is Complete Meal Shake that gives everything your body needs in 2 minutes, from real foods.
Your workstreams and KPIs
- Your responsibility is to build relationship over digital channels and social media with relevant influencers (nutrition, health, athletes) and after the relationship is warm enough, suggest if they'd like to use Ambronite Complete Meal Shake product
- When you find influencers who has shared values with us, you suggest if they’d like to try out free sample of our product, and keep up the conversation with them
- Ultimately, your KPI is to get as much eyeballs for Ambronite, and encourage them to share positive posts about Ambronite to their own social channels
- The work is conducted mainly for bloggers
- We also might utilize Instagram and YouTube influencers
- Your work includes building a 'hit list' of good influencers before you start your actual reach out work
- You can send max 50 free sample packs per month. Thus, we enable you to truly build deep relationships with the influencers before you send anything. We need to be extremely focused in the work and who we want to engage with.
- Main countries we are targeting are: US, UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
- Interviewing our customers and featuring the stories on our website and newsletter
- Support in our content creation & social media channels
What do we require from candidates?
- FLUENT verbal & written communication skills in English
- Not afraid of writing and talking with people online! 🙂
- Ability to have professional yet highly positive and energetic conversations over digital channels
- Ability to build relationships, provide value and keep up with them in a highly responsive manner
- Analytical mindset and target-driven attitude
- Positive, proactive and inquisitive attitude
- Ability to take ownership and work individually without continuous guidance
- Self-initiative & high accountability is required in the fast-paced startup culture
- Aligned with our values of healthy lifestyle and interest towards nutrition
- We’re hiring doers only — you will get your hands dirty from the day one
What do we consider as a plus?
- Finnish language skills is a plus, but not a requirement
- Native language skills in Swedish, Dutch, Germany are a plus (only fluency counts)
What do you get?
- Amazing chance to build your own portfolio of content created to international brand
- Valuable experience working in an international growth startup: your work will have a direct impact on the success of Ambronite
- You get to be part of small effective team: you are working directly with co-founders
- You get to learn about all other aspects of business besides social media, such as sales, product development, manufacturing and logistics.
- Unlimited stock of Ambronite products for personal use :)
- Learn more about Ambronite culture in this blog post and in this culture mini-book.
- This is a full-time trainee role: our office is located in Kamppi (Lapinlahdenkatu 16).
- Monthly intern-level salary compensation is included in this role
- For successful performance there is possibility for continued agreement
Application process - does this sound like you?:
- After sending your application through Workable, please also send max 3 min long video introduction of yourself
- In the video, please briefly 1) introduce yourself, 2) your previous marketing experience, 3) why you would like to work for Ambronite, and 4) why we should select you
- Video should be shot with a mobile phone (no need for high production quality).
- Please send the video with Whatsapp to Mikko at +358504117282 after you’ve submitted your application through Workable
- We hire right after we find good candidates during April 2019.
For more information regarding the position and application process, you may contact Mikko Ikola (050 411 7282, jobs (at) ambronite.com)